San Antonio, Texas
Dr. Hale has outstanding experience in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, TMJ / TMD and sports dentistry:
- Northwestern University Dental School, class of 2000
- AGD, US Army 2001
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Occlusion Connections, Center of Gnueromuscular Dentistry
Military Dental Experience
Some of the interesting places that Dr. Hale served in the U.S. Army from 2000 to 2003:
- AGD (Advanced General Dentistry) residency at Ft. Campbell, KY.
- Sinai, Egypt from October 2001 to October 2002.
- San Antonio, Texas (Ft. Sam Houston).
- Deployed to Iraq.
Dr. Hale is married; he and his wife are very busy with three little girls at home. When he isn’t offering dentistry in his San Antonio, TX office, he spends time with his family and enjoying nature. Dr Hale is deeply committed to his faith and his community.
Dr. Hale serves as a volunteer at Christian Dental Clinic every month. This is a clinic that gives free dentistry to the poor and homeless in San Antonio.
Dr. Hale is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The Texas Dental Association
- The San Antonio District Dental Society